Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a very common condition among women of reproductive age. PCOS has definite symptoms such as ovarian cysts, thinning hair, irregular periods, acne and weight gain.
The causes of the disease are complicated, but it is believed that the key factors are insulin resistance, hormone regulation. You can manage all factors and ease symptoms if you change your lifestyle and dietary supplements.
Natural remedies for polycystic ovary syndrome include:
1. Calories control. Studies show that caloric intake timing has an impact on insulin, glucose testosterone levels. The most effective dieting contains a breakfast of about 980 calories, 640 calories for lunch, and about 190 calories for dinner.
2. Decrease AGEs which are compounds formed when your glucose binds with the proteins in your body. Decreasing AGEs reduces insulin levels greatly in women who have with PCOS.
3. Increase vitamin D and calcium that help to develop improvements in PCOS symptoms such as menstrual abnormalities and BMI. It is a great natural remedies for polycystic ovary syndrome.
4. Consume omega-3s because it decreases androgen levels.
5. Diet changes:
– Eat up whole foods which are free from hormones, preservatives, and artificial sugars. Vegetables and fruits, whole grains as well as legumes are whole foods for your everyday diet.
– You should balance protein and carb focusing on getting enough healthy protein.
– Add anti-inflammatory foods to your everyday diet to ease PCOS’s symptoms.
– Increase iron intake which helps to avoid iron deficiency and/or anemia because of heavy bleeding during periods.
– Add fiber to your diet which would help you with digestion (lima beans, lentils, brussels sprouts, broccoli, avocados and pears)
– Reduce coffee consuming because it may cause changes in your estrogen levels as well as in your hormone behavior.
– Try out soy products because it can help you to balance.
6. Supplements help with insulin resistance, hormone regulation, and inflammation that are always associated with PCOS:
– Inositol improves insulin resistance and helps with fertility.
– Consume magnesium to improve insulin sensitivity, and show great improvements in fasting insulin and blood glucose levels.
– Increase your chromium because it will definitely help your body regulate blood sugar and insulin levels.
– Cinnamon has a very positive effect on your insulin resistance and is able to regulate menstruation.
– Turmeric which is an anti-inflammatory agent and decreases insulin resistance.
– Zinc boosts immune system and fertility.
– Evening primrose oil helps with irregular menstruation and period pain.
– Berberine helps with insulin resistance.
– Adaptogen herbs help to balance androgens.
– Maca root increases fertility and libido.
– Ashwagandha balances cortisol levels.
– Holy basil reduces blood sugar and prevents weight gain. It can also lower cortisol levels.
– Licorice root is a wonderful anti-inflammatory agent.
– Chasteberry can help with PMS symptoms.
– Probiotics reduce inflammation, help with digestion, and improve gut health. They also regulate sex hormones.
7. Make sure to have a healthy weight because it decreases insulin resistance, regulates periods, and reduces risk of many PCOS conditions.
8. Practice good sleep schedule because it will help you regulate cortisol and will positively affect your life stress levels.
You should sleep for 8-10 hours, have a bedtime routine and avoid eating fatty foods or stimulants.
9. Reduce stress to regulate cortisol (do yoga, get enough sleep, and cut out caffeine, etc).
10. Try out effective vortex medicine and Mishin coil device. It is a wonderful way to rid of PCOS naturally. Your treatment plan with Mishin coil should be: on the first day use torus on your kidneys for 5 min each, then put it on your liver for 10 min; the next day use a flat coil for 10-15 min on places with ovarian cysts. Do it for a week. After the first week you should put a flat coil for 30-40 minutes on problematic places in a day. Mishin coil is a perfect natural remedies for polycystic ovary syndromeTo purchase the device, please, visit Buy it now.
11. Limit endocrine disruptors because they can increase your PCOS symptoms’ risks. You should avoid canned soaps, foods, and makeup. Endocrine disruptors include glycol ethers, dioxins, BPA, phthalates, pesticides.
12. Acupuncture may help PCOS by reducing cortisol levels and improving sensitivity to insulin